The JMS Open House/Registration Night will be on Thursday, August 2nd. Students with last names beginning with A-L are scheduled for open house from 4:00pm - 5:30pm. Students with last names beginning with M-Z are scheduled from open house from 5:30pm-7:00pm.
Students will report to their homeroom teacher as specified on the schedule that was mailed home. There have been a few personnel changes this summer. Schedules and supplies will not be affected.
Personnel Changes that affect homeroom assignments, if your child had:
1. Mr. Neff, the new homeroom teacher is Mrs. Parker
2. Mr. Callahan, the new homeroom teacher is Mrs. Williamson
3. Mrs. Ming, the new homeroom teachers is Mr. Neff
4. Mrs. Williamson, the new homeroom teacher is Dr. Coffey
5. Mrs. Heard, the new homeroom teacher is Dr. Crain
6. Dr. Coffey,the new homeroom teacher is Mr. Van Erkelens
7. Dr. Crain, the new homeroom teacher is Ms. Williams.
Important Registration Information:
All families must create a free MyPaymentsPlus (mealpay) account
All required parent forms will be authorized with digital signatures this year.
There are two supply lists attached. The first one is the list of supplies that are required for all students in all grade levels. The 2nd list is the list of supplies that individual teachers are asking for students to have for their specific classes. All academic schedules are complete, if you did not receive your schedule in the mail, you may call the front office at 770-904-5450 for more details.